Through this system you can program your Mass Intentions at the National Shrine of Our Lady of Charity and make your donation safely. As a Roman Catholic and Apostolic Shrine, if your intention request is not aligned with our values, then it will not be scheduled.
Rules for Online Mass Intentions Requests:
- The mass intentions categories allowed at the Shrine are: Deceased, sick, Thanksgiving, Special Intention.
- The intentions requested online cannot be for the same day or next day, so you should only use the online option when the intention is for two days later or more.
- The number of intentions per requester should NOT exceed 5 per Mass. It means that the same person cannot note more than 5 names for a single mass.
- A mass intention should not exceed 9 consecutive days. The same name intention will not be accepted for more than 9 days (novenario).
- It is recommended a donation to the Shrine for each intention requested.